I've been on a podcast kick lately and found so many wonderful and informing shows on fashion, retail and designs out there.
I especially enjoy interviews featuring designers who talk about their work and their design philosophy. Like Design Details. And as a solo designer now, I secretly imagine them as my coworkers haha!
And bam! Idea: Shopping Experience Design Podcast
And then this idea hit me. Why don't I start a podcast that focuses on two of my favorite topics: user experience design and ecommerce?
I'll have the perfect excuse to talk and learn from all these designers and product managers and technologists, and will be able to share their insights with other designers.
Topics we'll explore in this podcast series
- How are the designers/PMs/Engineers responding to current online shopping trends
- What they love about working on design and technology in ecommerce
- What are some challenges they see in design and technology in the retail industry
- How do they work with the rest of the teams to deliver outstanding shopping experience for customers
- How do they manage the ever-changing landscape of design and technology in ecommerce
And so many more!
I think the pilot episode should be released by the end of July. (just giving myself some time to learn how to even produce a podcast =)) So stay tuned and be excited!